or more and you will get a Race for Reading 2022 medal on completion of the challenge
or more and you will get a Race for Reading 2022 sports shirt.
or more and you will get a Race for Reading 2022 GOLD MEDAL on completion of the challenge
New to fundraising? Don’t worry we’ve got plenty of advice and tips to help you reach your target. If you need more help then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tip 1: Personalise your Just Giving page with your own story and profile picture. On average participants with a personalised story raise 74% more!
- Tip 2: Share your Just Giving page by email and on any social media platforms, saying why you are doing your challenge. People can’t donate if they don’t know what you’re doing!
- Tip 3: You can provide updates on your Just Giving page and on social media about how you are progressing. Show supporters how well you are doing – this will inspire them to donate.
- Tip 4: Keep asking for donations. Even as the 80 days draws to a close, people may be waiting for you to finish before donating.
- Tip 5: Thank your kind supporters. You could even tag them in a social media post, which may inspire others to donate too!
- Tip 6: Ask your employer if they run a matched giving scheme for employees. You could double the amount you raise in one go!